Saturday, March 08, 2008

My favorites for American Idol

OK, I'm just puttin' it out there, goin' on the record as sayin' that cutie David Archuleta should hands down take the whole thing. But here are my top five, in no particular order, after David of course.

David Archuleta

Jason CastroCarly SmithsonBrooke WhiteRamiele Malubay And I think that Paula is right. This is a great season. Although I was not convinced when I saw the top 24 (um, Garrett?), I do believe that this is the most well rounded and interesting top 12.

Bring it.

1 comment:

Bonnie Wayne said...

I do agree with your picks - except for maybe the last one. She took WAY too many breaths in the beatles number - after every 2 words. My bro n law - BIG into Music (he is Choir Teacher and musical director of HS) likes the first guy you have on there.